Thursday, December 17, 2009

BURBERRY PRORSUM: Pre-Fall 2010

I know Pre-Fall 2010 is a bit early, but in fashion, it's right on time. I get out and about in the shopping world quite often (it's referred to as shopaholic), and I have found many pieces that one could recreate these gorgeous looks with.

Designer Christopher Bailey took a lot of influence from WWI military uniforms. You can also see the sharp shoulders (w/o pads...genius!), the long and lean belted coats, dark color - as in the tights worn. I'm loving the mix of the heavy military look with the soft feminine dresses underneath. Once again I'm a 50/50 girl...a bit masculine and a bit feminine spells me out correctly. Lastly the wonderfully high platforms are always a beautiful touch, as I feel the higher the better. I hope you enjoy this line as much as I do.







No comments:

Post a Comment