Thursday, December 17, 2009

Easy false eyelash application

I thought having some beauty tutorials on here would be really awesome, because personally I love watching them. It would be a cold day in hell before I sat down and videoed myself doing makeup, so I found some gals on YouTube that are really quite talented and cute as hell.

This video is Nic showing us how to apply false lashes (in her super cute Brit accent). Many of you have tried to apply them and feel "you just can't", or are simply too afraid to. I will confess, I love them, but they are a bitch to apply. I won't even attempt individuals anymore, I get too frustraited. Keep in mind, it really does take practice! On with the video...


*You can find more of these video tutorials at FashionFace.tv or pixiwoo on YouTube.

1 comment:

  1. I love false eyelashes, but a "bitch to apply" indeed they are! Thanks for posting the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete