Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My opinion of KAT VON D


Let me say that I go back and forth on whether or not I actually consider myself a "fan" of hers. I watched L.A. Ink when it started, and by the second season, I was over it. I guess you can say I am a "fan", UNTIL she opens her mouth. She seems like she's sweet, but at the same time she's extremely annoying. I basically just like looking at her.

Despite the fact that her fashion sense isn't that fantastic, she is very original. Unfortunately she rarely strays from her typical leggings, shredded t-shirts, bikini tops, and platforms. On occasion I have seen photos of her out and about and she actually really looks cute. The one thing I WILL say for her is her hair and make-up is ALWAYS flawless! She's a gorgeous woman and even though she wears a ton of makeup, I think she still looks great. Soooooo many girls out there love her and emulate her and personally I don't think that's a bad thing (if you aren't quite sure what your own identity is yet). I have compiled some of my favorite photos of her. Just by looking at them you will be able to tell what it is that made me post these photos (if not, dummy, email me and I'll tell you).
ALL fantastic photos! I prefer her with black hair, but I saw some photos of her with blonde, and she actually looked really cute! Here is one of them.


Finally...here is one last photo I had to share with you. All I can say is WHAT THE FUCK??!!!??!!! How...When...What did she do to make herself look like Jocelyn "The Cat Lady" Wildenstein's twin??? This HORRIFIED me! Is she getting too skinny (she has lost soooo much weight), is it the crazy mane, or did she get something done to her eyes (Lord let it just be the make-up)? You judge and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree regarding Kat Von D, she also seems very insensitive and a bitch. However, I would get a tattoo done by her in a second.

    ReplyDelete