Monday, February 8, 2010

Valentine's Day Retro Make-up

It's not quite Valentine's Day, but it IS Valentine's Day "week". So all this week I will be posting fun Valentine themed topics.

Valentine's Day is all about love and romance, and to me, an excuse to get (as my Mom would say) "all dolled up". Many of you will be going out with your significant other or a best girlfriend(s) and you're going to want to look fantastic! The 1940's era has always been an example of romance, glamour, and elegance for me. Below I will have some photo examples and video tutorials on the perfect make-up for your February 14th. I hope you enjoy!










* Thank you to the gals who put together these tutorials. I went through a lot of them, and you were the best.

2 comments:

  1. Great post. You should definitely post more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a lovely post. I really love the make up looks.

    ReplyDelete