Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Valentine's Week Retro Hairstyles

Second day into Valentine's Week and I will be covering romantic and glamorous retro hairstyles. I picked out a few great step-by-step tutorials that are easy to do. Remember these hairstyles don't have to be done just for a special occasion. You can do any of these for work, a night out for drinks, or even casually.

In case you are wondering why I am focusing on retro beauty, it's because it's my favorite era. Not only does it remind me of my lovely grandmother (whom until the day she passed, would not leave the house without makeup), but it's an era when all woman actually cared about the way they looked. They cared about fashion and beauty and class, no matter how much money (or time) they had. Woman now days will put on lipstick and that's getting done up for them. It really is sad! It's in our genes to love looking pretty, having our hair done, getting a manicure, wearing high heels, and beautiful dresses...DON'T IGNORE IT!!!!

I hope you enjoy the photos and videos, AND actually try at least one!










There are a lot of cute little hats and hair clips out right now. One of those will always dress up an all black outfit or a plain dress.










No comments:

Post a Comment