Wednesday, May 19, 2010

For the Love of Corsets & A Great Deal!

Here is a website for those of you that not only enjoy lingerie, but love a great deal too! Lingerie Diva has some fabulous stuff (corny stripper shit too) and at great prices. I bought a waist cinch from them and I love it! It's made really well and I didn't have to pay hundreds of dollars for it! This site also has so many super cute corsets, if you are a corset lover like myself, but can't really fit them into your budget. I picked out a few of my favorites, but there are so many more! Go! Look! Buy! Be HOT! http://www.lingeriediva.com/
Leather "Madam Dee" Corset & G-String $129.15

PVC Corset w/ Leopard Print Binding and Seaming $55.99 & Wet Look Capri Pants $39.99

Wetlook & Mesh Halter Boustier $52.99

Rubber Look Vinyl "Lolita" Dress $54.99


Satin Corset Dress Set $49.89

Halter PVC Corset W/ Padded Cups $57.99 & Wet Look Capri Pants $39.99

Wet Look Leggings $26.99 & Stripped Fishnet Tank Top $11.99

Ruffled Edges Daisy Corset $69.99

Dakota Denim Front-Zip Corset $49.49


Mini Bows Corset $54.99

Stretch Satin Ruffle Cup Bustier Set $43.89

Retro and Sassy Corset $49.99

Dakota Denim Waist Cincher $37.49

Ruffle Corset and Short Set $69.99

Sexy Ruffle Rumba Boy Short $13.49 & Ruffle Rumba Bralette $15.49

Elegant and Sassy Fitting Corset $69.99

Burlesque and Bows Corset $49.99

Rubber Look Vinyl "Rose" Corset $62.70


















10 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the ruffle corset and short set!!! Super cute stuff here :)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. These corsets are beautiful thx for shaeing doll!

    http://aggierxqueen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feel wonderful and look special even at nighttime by wearing a designer lingerie. Lingerie are created to make a woman feel confident and sophisticated about herself and her body. It is also the best way for a woman to say that she wishes to spend quality time and enjoy her partner’s company. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe everything wrote made a lot of sense. However, think about this, what if you wrote
    a catchier post title? I ain't saying your content is not solid,
    however suppose you added a post title that makes people desire more?

    I mean "For the Love of Corsets & A Great Deal!" is a little vanilla.
    You might glance at Yahoo's front page and watch how they
    create article titles to get viewers to click. You might try adding a video or a
    related pic or two to grab readers excited about
    what you've got to say. In my opinion, it might bring your posts a little bit more interesting.


    my weblog - regularxs.net (http://www.munchies.It/read_blog/2730895/the-1-weight-loss-tool)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello there, I do think your blog could be having web browser compatibility issues.
    When I take a look at your blog in Safari, it looks fine
    however when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping issues.
    I merely wanted to provide you with a quick heads up! Apart
    from that, excellent blog!

    Feel free to visit my site Cheap Toms

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent article. I'm experiencing many of these issues as well..


    Also visit my web site :: psncode

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there to all, how is everything, I think every one is getting
    more from this website, and your views are nice in favor of new visitors.


    Feel free to surf to my web page - Vietnam visa in Hongkong

    ReplyDelete
  8. In day to day life, the well known football players are becoming a
    role model to motivate the youths. With the help
    of online resources you can easily find several online gaming sites.
    A further way to get far better lines with on-line sports activities betting is diminished
    juice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, that's what I was searching for, what a material!
    existing here at this web site, thanks admin of this web site.


    My blog - Bonati Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  10. Corset Queen Design fashionable corsets collection like underbust Corset, overbust corsets, waist training corsets, and many more collection for plus size women. More detail ,visit:- http://www.corsetsqueen.com/

    ReplyDelete