Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Jump In The Fish Bowl?

I'll start by saying that I've been lucky to have been born with decent lips. I just feel sooooo bad for women that don't have much of an upper lip, especially if they like to wear lipstick. That aside, I recently bought a new shade of lipstick and lip liner and I have tried the old trick of lining outside of my natural lip line to make my lips look a little fuller and 'poutier'. For some reason I can't keep it on, I feel like a freak, but I want a little more "come hither". I remember teasing my mother long ago when she used to do that, it just looked like she put her lipstick on in the dark! On the other hand I have seen a few woman that do it and it's not so bad. All in all, it's not the best choice and I don't think I'm alone here.


Lately I (we) have been seeing soooo many women getting collagen injections in their lips. It just goes to show how important it is for women to feel like they have sexy lips. Collagen, although temporary (and fucking expensive) is a better alternative to lip liner...or is it???


I found some photos of celebrities that have obviously had collagen injections in their lips (to say the least). Now take note, a majority of these women not only live in Los Angeles where plastic surgery is huge, but they also have the money to afford the best, so what happened??? Here are BEFORE (on the left) and AFTER (right) photos.



ALI LOHAN



ANNA FARIS



ASHLEE SIMPSON



BRITNEY SPEARS



BRITTANY MURPHY (rip)



CHRISTINA AGUILERA



DONATELLA VERSACE



HEIDI MONTAG



JANICE DICKINSON



JENNA JAMESON



JESSICA SIMPSON



LARA FLYNN BOYLE



LINDSAY LOHAN



LISA RINNA



MEG RYAN



MELANIE GRIFFITH



NICOLE KIDMAN



NIKKI COX


PARIS HILTON


After seeing what these woman, whom can afford a great doctor have gotten themselves into, I think I'll just stick to my own lips and worry about them again in 30 years. Here was my attempt at sexy/pouty lip liner lips. Not so bad, eh? Okay, it was mostly a pout and actually, now that I see it, cheek bone contouring. Ha! Ha! Ha!


















2 comments:

  1. WHY WOULD YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT TO YOUR LIPS. IT LOOKS LIKE THE LIPS WERE STUNG BY MULTIPLE BEES.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They A.L.L. LOOK SOOOO FUGLY AND ITS ONLY 2014!!! YEARS OF ENTERTAINMENT TO COME. AND MY FUCKING GOD THE AUTHOR IS DRIPPING JUICY.

    ReplyDelete