Wednesday, July 21, 2010

People Never Cease To Amaze Me

People NEVER cease to amaze me. I personally have always been one that never followed conventionalism, or as my 7th grade teacher described, I "followed the beat of my own drum". Maybe it stems from my artistic genes that I love fashion and things from the WWII/Depression era, or maybe I'm an old soul. I don't know why it is that I prefer clothing that stands out, just a bit, from everything else around me. I have no clue as to why my mouth and my thoughts come out the way they do. Some say I "don't have a sensor", which is only true with things of curiosity. I will say and do things the average bear won't, but it all kinda makes sense when you know me. Do you think these people make sense even to themselves??? Here are some photos I found of people in strange situations. Enjoy!!!

Parliament cig pack earring, check! Red and purple "Coke Head" necklace, check! Purple bra & red jumper, check! Purple and red Taco Bell cup to carry around my ID and amazing lipstick, check! Ready!

"I like how most Manhattan cabbies still won’t stop for Brooklyn fares or black guys under 40, but screech across five lanes of traffic to pick up hungover club kids in the kind of heat that leaves an inch-thick film of crotch sweat and body glitter when they peel their bare asses off the vinyl seating." Hilarious!!!

What is it about blonde girls that they all think that to be cool they have to look like this? And what I mean by "this" is EXACTLY like this! There is no telling the difference! They do their hair the same, their makeup, their fake tits are the same size, they buy the exact same clothes, and all have the same lame ass star tattoos. Go back to Huntington Beach, we don't want you here!!!

Okay this is freakin AWESOME!!! George Clinton meets Grizzly Adams at Lilith Fair!

Dude, this is totally unnecessary! I don't care what you look like, or how hot it is! People could be eating at this joint! No one wants to see your ass when they're having lunch, period!!!

"Don’t own an earth-toned BabyBjörn and expect not to get searched at the airport, Cheech. I can smell your dank nuggets from a mile away." I love it!!!!

MAN! I've seen fat people before, but what the eff is going on here??? Are those man boobs or just a belly??? I'm diggin the shants though! (wink)

Katy Perry's long lost tranny brother! Style runs in the fam. Hahahahahahahahaha!

I LOVE IT!!!! This has nothing to do with weird or fashion, I just love the pic, granted he's not trying to toss her off ... just "tossing her off!" y'know what I mean?! Hahahahahahaha!!!

I dunno what to say. I just keep seeing him at a Vegas buffet...with his lucky hat and Yanni on the disc-man.

I'm definitely NOT homophobic, but WHAT IS THIS????? They must be in the Mid-West because if they were in San Fran or NYC, some tranny would have shown them how to properly dress by now. Ummm, but how'd a Filipino "little person" get in the Mid-West???? Scarier than that dudes eyeliner!

Dressed for dinner, but what about those ashy knees?!!! He should really think about carrying lotion in his little side pack for times like these, how embarrassing!

"You know you've finally hit your stride when you can look back on the hateful nonsense you let yourself get consumed by in your teens and laugh about all the pussy it cost you."

It’s one thing to parade around in a beehive wig and stilettos looking like a character in a Broadway show, but a man in Barnes & Noble scouting for his next great read in a pair of sensible heels? Now that’s awesome. The bad news, I keep seeing Vinnie Jones when I look at him and it's making me sad. Vinnie in sensible heels? I guess if he did he would now wouldn't he?

"What’s the point of being ethnically “other” if you can’t rub that otherness all up in white society’s face? There’s a reason loud-ass black girls with Angela Davis fros are so beloved and it goes extra-double for Indian Beatle-mummies who practice law." Beatle-mummy...I'm dying!!

Here we are back in Vegas, but this chick is just at a costume shop dreaming of the day when she'll be a showgirl. That headdress really looks good on her.

Now you know that Tran really isn't JUST your Dad's assistant. Sorry to break the news.

Matt Rascoe year 2040...he finally mastered his dream stache!


She can totally wear that 80's punk/hip hop mix. She even left her Spanx at home just to keep it extra real!

This is just freakin awesome! This guy looks like he's been around the world a few times spending his money on the local hallucinogenics (rather than clothing), but he's still aware enough to know that his dogs are barking, so what's more comfortable than big ass pieces of foam for shoes?! Rad!!!

Despite the fact that this lady is completely off her rocker, I find it sweet that she takes her birds all over with her. It's kinda cool how crazy people come up with shit like a rope stroller for their pets. She looks like she coulda been sane at one time, maybe back in the 70's judging by her steez.

"Quilted jackets are for women who hate their own asses, crimping your hair is for white girls who wish they were “ethnic,” bell bottoms are for people who think their lives would be better if they’d been born in the past, and purple, of course, is the royal color of the sexually frustrated. So basically you’re a walking billboard of your own self- loathing AND you look like shit. Nice one."


"This is what the IT guy at your office wears under his casual-Friday “No, I can’t fix your computer today” t-shirt. Yes, Tim, I agree that the last Staind record was underrated." Are you scared??? I'm confused too!!!



Courtney Kittner year 2040. NEVER let go of your youth!

No comments:

Post a Comment